The Best Gifts

I am becoming increasingly stressed from COVID-19's impact on my work and on my personal life. I'm guessing everyone is feeling something like it. That little strand of RNA is turning the whole wide world upside-down. So galling.
Therefore, to make me feel better, I am going to think of some of the best things I have received.


  • 2-headed shower thing with hose--hose shower sprayers are amazing. it makes rinsing so easy, and I love that I can hold the sprayer away from me until the water warms up a bit
  • microwave popcorn bowl--makes your own popcorn in the microwave. cheaper and healthier than buying packets of microwave popcorn, and way easier than an air-popper. I especially like how I can add the seasoning to the popcorn before popping it in the microwave for better distribution of flavor
  • electric washable blanket--I get cold. this blanket gets me warm. what else is there to say
  • onion goggles--my eyes are very sensitive to onion fumes, but I love the taste of onions. it's cheaper to buy a bag of onions than it is to buy a bag of diced onions, and these goggles make it all possible
  • fuzzy slippers, pajama pants, and robe--see earlier comment on being cold. fuzziness makes it better
  • copper stoveware--as long as the copper isn't one you have to polish. easy to clean, fancier than Teflon or stainless-steel, and technically I think copper has antimicrobial properties...
  • naptime. which is where I'm going to end this list. 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dogsledding: Guest Post

RATS! A Guest Column

Thoughts on Pregnancy