summer sum-up (sort-of)

Still don't have a lot to say on one topic, but I have pictures! More or less in reverse chronological order:

Shots from near my apartment. The bayou has a faint sulfur smell at times, which seems all the thicker due to the humidity of the air above the water.













Can't remember much about these two shots. I suppose that's good; it will encourage you to go see the Paleontology Hall at HMNS for yourself instead of depending on my inexperienced, inaccurate report. Anyway, those fossils on the left were gorgeous, and the turtle was big.



I went to see The Lion King Broadway with my family for my birthday. It is the second time I've seen it, and the only Broadway I have seen, so can't give any comparisons, but I LOVE the music and choreography.





This is a weed. A Texas weed in all rights. I don't know if it's actually indigenous, but it was doing its best to settle into our yard. I think it might have become bigger had we let it....













I have no idea what is spurring this mustache craze (or the owl craze, for that matter), but I'm glad they discovered a way to include females.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogsledding: Guest Post

RATS! A Guest Column

Thoughts on Pregnancy