family. isn't it about...time?

If any of you have been paying attention to my blog posts, the fact that I like hanging out with my  brother should be pretty obvious. He is so darn enthusiastic about everything that it is a blast to be around him. His newly-created friends at BYU can testify to this. But I won't ask them. Just take my word for it. I've been around him longer.


The last month has been a sort of 'crunch time' for family time, because we knew Jaron would be leaving on his LDS mission very shortly, and outside of the emails that he can write once a week, and the twice-a-year phone calls, we won't hear from him for two years.

So we fixed up and flew a remote-control airplane, composed some music, played some music, went geocaching (unsuccessfully, but nevermind), and generally goofed off.








You can bet I will miss him. But you can also bet your britches that I'm dang proud of him (as evidenced by the strange literary expressions). He is a REALLY good, sharp, trustworthy, brave, clean, honest, and reverent young man. [yes, there is a reference there. He is also an Eagle Scout]. He will bless so many people. So get out there, dude, and may God be with you.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogsledding: Guest Post

RATS! A Guest Column

Thoughts on Pregnancy