I am my own Foley artist

It's a normal day in the Swenson household (est'd 2016) with Mark and me looking for snacks in the kitchen, when I pull out an applesauce pouch to eat. 

Perhaps the package said "Mix well", or maybe I just thought it needed a shake-up, but I knead the pouch for 10 seconds or so--and Mark starts giggling. At which point I realize that when I started to squeeze the pouch, I started a "wee-bee-wee-dee" sound.

Image result for kronk emperor's new groove own soundtrackI wish I could say this is an anomaly, but as I type this post, I moved my laptop and made a creaky "earrr-Ip" sound.

When I rinse dishes, a "shwish" escapes my lips.

Most of this I'm doing subconsciously, so I am having a hard time creating a translation dictionary for "Sadie Sounds."
But Mark is getting the hang of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogsledding: Guest Post

RATS! A Guest Column

Thoughts on Pregnancy