It's time we hung some tinsel on that evergreen bough

Fun fact: my sister is super into decorating for Christmas. Sometimes before Thanksgiving.
My contribution is usually less tangible (think "singing carols in the shower")

Somehow, this is still basically true. I have practically no Christmas decorations (I found one ornament...) and Mark's decor can all fit in a foot-square box. So to fluff up the winter impact, I scattered around some of his penguin collection above the reach of my cat Ruby.
But there was one decoration that I couldn't figure out how to safeguard from Ruby: the round holly-berry tablecloth that Mark has (for some unknown reason) that does not fit our rectangular table.
I ended up putting it on the back of the couch, and Ruby has been all over it.




So our decorations are heavy on the animal impact.

Well, there were animals at Christ's birth.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogsledding: Guest Post

RATS! A Guest Column

Thoughts on Pregnancy