Speaking of pigs...

Every once in a while I have an infatuation with something cute. Usually that cute thing is something small. For example, on road trips across the state, I love stopping at the gas stations to see the miniature ketchup bottles, cracker packages, shampoo bottles, and other such things that seem so ordinary to other people. My latest "cute" thing is a USB drive.
Isn't it adorable?


I think it's the big fat head that gets me. When I need to actually use the drive (instead of stare at it), I decapitate the head and plug it in:

It's like a wall mount, but smaller

Who would not want to see that head staring back? It is so cute I could put it in my pocket. Actually, I do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogsledding: Guest Post

RATS! A Guest Column

Thoughts on Pregnancy