anticipation

I booted up the computer yesterday so that I could work on indexing some census records, and while I was waiting for that to load up, I found the stash of my brother Jon's mission letters.
How do we not know how funny our siblings are until they go? I laughed so much reading his thoughts on his mission--a sort of self-deprecating humor which mixes the Pollyanna and the Charlie Brown of life's adventures.
At the end of this week, he'll be home. The shock of adjusting to 'normal' life after a mission will hit, and things will be crazy, and I am so glad that I am here to see it.

Welcome home, Jon

Comments

  1. Plus there's all those emails he sent us. You know, that is actually a really good picture of Jon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dogsledding: Guest Post

RATS! A Guest Column

Thoughts on Pregnancy