I forsee jet lag

To be frank, I don't have anything exciting to say. But I am saying it because I am using a foreign keyboard that, if I didn't take care, would make this post look like garbage. I think that's fun. So here it goes.
I am in GERMANZ. The kezboard is not the familiar qwertz. I have access to cool szmobls like ä and § and ö  AND µ without anz special  insert szmbol use. I have a hard time converting things to €. And English is not the primarz language. In fact, mz gmail account, which I usuallz keep in Spanish, is now in German, and I just guess what thez saz based on placement. The whole experience is so THRILLING. I might become addicted to world travelling. And I havenät even reallz started mz trip.
This is just the beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogsledding: Guest Post

RATS! A Guest Column

Thoughts on Pregnancy