New Orleans teaser

this is me at the conference with my poster
It is a very sad truth that the first time I have ever been to New Orleans was limited to 24 hours. Nine of which were in a nursing conference (hence why I was in New Orleans anyway), and eight of which I devoted to sleep [hint: it was NOT during the nursing conference]. Not a lot of time to enjoy a prime music and food city.

a guy playing a something
A guy playing the bagpipes (see below for a side view)



A guy playing the lightpole
Me in Jackson Square

Just some random car
I may not ever wear this, but it made me laugh. And I have no idea why it's in a souvenir shop


I love music! and I usually love food! I shall have to visit again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogsledding: Guest Post

RATS! A Guest Column

Thoughts on Pregnancy